Sunday, November 23, 2008

Do it for the grandchildren.

======
"The life of the individual has meaning
only insofar as it aids in making the life
of every living thing nobler
and more beautiful"
~Albert Einstein
tribeofheart.org
======
From:
Mothering The World
by Mara Mitchell
4tgc.org/content/page/mothering-world-mara-mitchell
...choose which seeds I want to water and which to let die. Given the current state of the world, do I believe birthing a child is of benefit? In what other ways can I channel my maternal energy that will foster life on planet earth? Motherhood may mean having children. It may mean raising goats and vegetables. It may mean writing a book. I can choose how I am called to create and sustain life...
======
greatergoodmag.org
ithou.org
ecoliteracy.org/resources
novamradio.com
therandirhodesshow.com
wisdombook.org
======
whokilledtheelectriccarmovie.com
youtube.com/watch?v=nsJAlrYjGz8&feature=related
======

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home