Monday, October 19, 2009

The "authorities" claim to be wise

From Phyllis Georgic, homeopath:
My DAD hallucinated after a recent FLU VACCINE
Thu Oct 15, 2009
On October 2, 2009, my dad (age 84 years) was given a flu shot against his better judgement as the assistance of the the MDs at the VA Hospital here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He explained that he was not interested in a flu shot because when he was injected with one in the NAVY during WWII he had hallucinations from it. They told him that was not going to happen this time and that he needed it to protected him from the flu because of his feeble state of health due to his severe heart condition of extreme blockage of his heart.

So he allowed them to give him the shot and within hours afterward he became tired with body aches as though he had the flu and her began to hallucinate about various things. He thought there was a tractor in the field in front of his house knocking down trees. And he was yelling at my Mother telling her that "she was going to pay for the nasty stuff she was doing to him" when my sister just came to take her to the hospital for her blood work. Something about "put away the dishes now, look at all the people who are coming in".. meaning the house. He thought there were crowds of visitors arriving at his home and he did not feel that the place was presentable. He was telling my mother that she was lazy in not cleaning for the guests.

So my sisters forced him to go to the hospital where they did all sorts of tests thinking that he had overdosed on a pain medication that they had prescribed for him. After a three day stay at the hospital they did not find an reason for his behavior.

For those two or three days he was there is was seeing multiple doctors around his bed and large crowds of people everywhere. He claimed that there were ducks all over his hospital room and he was claiming to be giving a young boy sections of orange, which the child refused to take and then he said the child was running away from him thinking that he was the devil.

When I was called about this through my daughter-in-law (because my sisters do not wish to speak to me about any vaccine or medication screw up with my parents due to my stand on allopathic medicine I immediately called my Mother who was upset to the point of despair. "I don't know what to do. Should I just give up or what"? was her plaintive cry to me. She explained about the vaccine and what my father was telling the doctors about the vaccine. She claimed that she did not wish to take the vaccine herself and would refuse it when they attempted to push it on her. My mother was telling me that when my father explained this to my sisters they were telling him that he probably had a UTI recommending that he drink lots of water. "I have been drinking water. This is because of the FLU SHOT. I will get over it. Just leave me alone", he retorted.

When I called my sister to ask about this conversation, she insisted that my parents are just confused and really don't know what they are talking about. "Daddy was having Mummy give him his meds and she probably gave him the METHADONE that Daddy doesn't like to take that was prescribed for his back pain. He is saying that his back is painful but not that much and he is refusing to give the Nurses any more urine because they screwed up where the last samples were sent doing TWO Urine cultures looking for a UTI.. They want to look for narcotics and think that the Methadone is the reason. Daddy has a UTI, I am sure", my youngest sister insisted.

I got this story out of my father on Tuesday, October 12th when I called and spoke directly to him. He seems to be fine now yet insistent that this was a pattern of old that happened to him when he was younger and he was frustrated because the MDs refused to believe him or acknowledge that the vaccine was the culprit. He knows what I feel about vaccines and he scoffs at me over my understanding about vaccines and their dangers. He had takes any opportunity to ridicule me about my "beliefs". I had to remind him about the "heart attack" that I had in 1976 when I was 24 years old due to the the Swine Flu vaccine. He was speechless after I mentioned that and said, "Well here's your mother", and handed the phone off to her when I trying to get back his attention wanting to speak with him further. Then I heard my mother say something to him like, "she is just going on about the vaccines and how bad they are and why won't we listen". She nervously chuckled and then spoke to me, telling me that she was not going to get the vaccine herself. I hope that she is telling me the truth.

My daughter-in law just called asking me about co workers at her place of employment who are getting the vaccine asking me how susceptible she and my grand daughter would be to them breathing and working around her to the Swine Flu. I am pleased that my children are able to understand these issues and are aware of the panic associated with our latest "pandemic" mongering by the authorities...

Please refer to the email that I sent out about Dealing with all strains of the flu with HOMEOPATHY. I am sending it as an attachment to this piece as well.. Please pass it around to those you love,... Just delete it if you have saved it from a few days ago when I sent it out the first time... It is a great piece. I worked on it for your benefit... Please use it...

Love, Blessings and Peace all,

Phyllis 1.724.887.4001 or 1.412.708.2167

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home