Monday, November 27, 2017

Value me.

I need to be valued. I need to have my basic needs taken care of so that I can do my work. People give me less credibility because they see me dressed in hand-me-downs that don't fit, have stains, etc. People think I'm a bum. They think I don't work. People also think I don't work because I don't get paid for it.

I owe my life to the taxpayer. I have been on disability now for more than twenty years. I am grateful and extremely careful with my money...until some unconscious mental set has me do something stupid. I am a little less stupid today. I have a little more self-esteem. I have all my life focused on others' problems, often, for instance, giving away food and then not having enough myself.

I don't need paid. I get by well enough on about seven hundred ninety a month when you include the food stamps. I need the money for the work. You can donate to the Urban Ag group, which is a subcommittee of the 501c3 Hazelwood Initiative.

Jim McCue
composter and biotech researcher
412-880-7237
http://bioeverything.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home